Thursday, April 27, 2006

The View from my Office


The View from my Office, originally uploaded by Gophers Ramblings.

This is the tree outside my office, it all it's spelender, just thought I would share it with you, so you know even although I can't actually do very much online at work (due to something called "Websense") I do have something nice to look at, it helps keep me from going to sleep...... Sorry what was I saying oh yeah it helps, well that and large amounts of caffine, technical support can be boring sometimes. I have found something even more boring and that is stocktaking, I do feel sorry for all those people who have to do it, at least you don't have to do a full inventory of what you have with no actual idea of what is being classed as stock and what is this and that, so Im writing it all down the accountant can sort it all out :| oh i Now strongly dislike accountants. As to why Im doing this, well Im the only one who is available to do it as the others are out finishing off some contract work we have.....
*Yawns and stretches* Right Im off to go get some food since I'm not long in from work... Cya.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

Hey Gopher, sorry it has been so long. That is a lovely tree; I just love spring. Tech support boring? Never.