Friday, January 12, 2007

At Last!

At last I've got it to work, what work I hear you ask...
Well the thing that's been bugging me for while ever since I put the themes script in, I could get it to work locally but the second I put it on the web it fell over and flat refused to work with Firefox so I put a work around till I got around to fixing it, it worked perfectly well in IE (the EVIL web browser from MS), which in it's IE 6 carnation suffered 284 days worth of buggage with 93 days worth of no fixs for them, where as Firefox suffered only 9 such days, even 9 is a lot of time, The Story From El Reg!.
Now that aside what I got working you may not even notice if your just running the default "The Blues" theme, there are others I now just need to maybe tweak the color schemes a little to get them to look nicer...
Oh and I've thought of an idea well a play on an existing idea, it goes a bit like....
"Hi There, Gopher sent me but blame michelle..." you can see what Im getting at that's right it's a total rip off from Michelle's Infamous Blog, see the link on the left hand side to go there...

No comments: