Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blog Fodder - "What is your most memorable meal? Why?"

Welcome to blog topic number 6 and the topic this time is "What is your most memorable meal? Why?"
Hmm this is a tricky one for some unknown reason it's not that there are that actually "memorable" meals, it's the simple fact that right now I can not think of a single meal I've had in recent or distant history that I'd class as memorable, honestly..
I mean it's not like I get invited to dinner parties a lot, I don't never been invited to one yet, I don't have girlfriend at the moment so that that line out the window, and by the time I get home from work I rarely feel like cooking, actually come to think of it I rarely feel like cooking period, I only do it when I have to, I suppose like many things in life, well actually I don't have a life, I have "work", i have "sleep", I "game" to relax a little, I do go see the odd film now and then, I do have a large DVD collection and I do have a nephew to dote on.. That is all I have, so you can see that "memorable" is kind of a mute point here. That is all.

No comments: