Monday, January 29, 2007

Logic defying Bowling

Okay this one has me scratching my head.
I was looking after the nephew again on Saturday and we went bowling again as well it's a little wind and still a little cold to play football outside that and the fact he's really good at something, Im sure those with little "devils angels" know what I mean...
Okay 3 games for the both of us last Saturday: £ 14.40 not bad really now this is what confused me.
3 games 2 weeks ago, approx same time £ 17.80 or something like that can't find the reciept right now but it will be somewhere - now thing was Im sure I was charged more for my nephews games than I was mine anyone care to explain?

Oh will post on Blog Fodder Topic later in the week.

Oh and as a postscript to the last post - Im not really a "Tom Cruise" fan nor a fan of what is the call it "Scientology" nor a fan of "Kabbalah" both IMHO are a load of phooey, i mean sure you pay a little at church to keep the place going and pay for the minister but hmm that would be like asking you or add to put $1,000 in the collection plate instead of a $1 if you see what I mean.

No comments: