Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wow - Not on a Sunday

Ha got ya, you really think I was going to talk "non-stop" about World of Warcraft even I'm not that insane, although I play it a lot, I do take breaks from it, it's called work, when I was on holiday I couldn't play it all the time as it just got boring doing the same things over and over as I hit a point where that was kinda needed, there are times this happens yes..
Now on to the true subject of the day..... It's an old favourite revived with the kind permission of Moogie, it's question time once more.
If you could live in the world of any particular book (or series) what would it be and why? Thank you loremistriss for this one

This one I'm leaving up to you, meanwhile I'm going to find some new batteries for this keyboard as it appears it wants not work too faaassst.

No comments: