Friday, March 21, 2008

.......

. ... .. .. ........
Error data missing, restore from backup(y/n)?y
Error backup not found / corrupted, attempting to repair / find..
Unable to find / repair data, giving up!
Fatal error in Life.sys, reload..
Yeah uhuh that's just about maybe roundabout where I am right now..
I went into see Dad last night and I felt that I may as well not have been there as I got fuck all reaction to me talking to him, holding his hand etc trying to get something out nothing.. I said as much to my mum and she kinda agreed, I said to my oldest sister via text message in reply to a message she'd sent asking could I go in certain nights, I tried to put it in a nice way but I fucking guess they can't freaking read correctly as well about 10 minutes later phone goes it my OTHER sister DEMANDING to know what's going on... I explain and say you can tell her that too, no I'm sick of being the messenger, I went okay I'll tell her myself which I did.....
Scroll forward 12hrs - text message dad had an okay night, 1st time I've gotten one of those! 2 hrs later I'm out the office, phone goes "were wanted at the hospital right away", I said I'm not in the office I'll be there as soon as I can. I get there was there for 7 hrs, doing basically nothing, dad was half asleep mouth open etc.. THey said this could go on for days so WHAT BRILLIANT plan did my sister come up with we'll have one of us be there i.e 24hrs :| NOT FUCKING HAPPY BUNNY!!!!!!
I NEED MY GOD DAMN SLEEP STILL but do they actually CARE not a fucking JOT!!!!!! Oh well roll on 6am when I have to get up, waken up have something to eat, grab the paper and be in for 7am so I can take over.. I mean they asked me and they were bound to see I was tired I went "yeah" and I've been yawning as well guess they feel GUILTY in some way, me I'm at peace with myself and my dad, they AIN'T but I am going to be nice and not say they should be able to work that out themselves..
I think my mum thinks she's going with me, I don't remember being told she was to come.

2 comments:

jen/haly said...

*hugs*

Barb Black said...

Huggin' you tight, G. Be who you need to be. I've been through it enough times to know that your Dad knows you're there, and more, understands when you're not.

Tell 'em I said so.

You need to scream, feel free to holler in my direction. I can take it.