Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Dad 4/3/33 to 22/3/08 - Rest in Peace


Well it's finally over I think I knew that last night as I wrote the post, I knew he didn't have long, he died this morning at around 3am, I think I'm still not sure, he went peacefully in his sleep at least that's something.
The funeral is this Friday, I'm leaving all that to my sisters it will take all I have to keep plodding on, being strong for those who need it and I'm still going in to work on Monday as by then I'll need "space" and something resembling normality..
So long dad, it's been being fun and interesting knowing you, somethings you taught me I didn't realise you had done, thanks for that.

5 comments:

Laura said...

((((with you in my heart)))

~ Take care of yourself ~

jen/haly said...

Really sorry to hear that :( *hugs*

Nepharia said...

Terribly sorry to hear about your loss. Take care.

Sharon said...

I'm so sorry for your loss...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and yours...