Wednesday, February 09, 2005

God Damn it

swears*
Darn it mission impossible now I think
why, well erm I'll post exactly what I got sent (minus any names)
---- Begin Text Message ----
Thanks for the text. I hear your upset because X dose not fancy you as she would love me to service her all night long and not the 2 mins you would last........
----- End Text Message -----
I'm fecking mad
Reason: Well Twat boy here sent X a txt message about what she's like when she's had a few drinks. 1) How the **** did he get her number I'm the only 1 in the company apart from her that has it and neither of us have given it out
2) I replied earlier on her phone saying: Thats rich coming from the male equivalent of a slapper (which is what he is can't keep it still).. He's young and thinks he's gods gift and how did he figure it was me that sent it - nothing else was sent / said on phone about this...
I'll get him for this, now I don't know if I can say what I need to say and know she knows I mean it and ain't just saying it cos of this...
BASTARD!

No comments: