Monday, February 07, 2005

One of those days, typical me ....

Well not a bad day, a really good day, felt GREAT once I woke up and that..
I was maybe a little too happy, i swear I was glowing, Almost got busted, I think I better tell someone soon or they is gonna figure me out and me is then BUSTED..
Well Mission is on, going to see Ocean's Tweleve on friday, a meal before hand with a friend of hers, who is also coming to see the film, so should be a good night all round just hope I don't bottle it, if I do I think I'll just give up..
I mean think about it 2 no goes, 1 denist and 1 crap films on, now I may just have a chance 3rd time lucky - mind you it's the friday before valentines day :-S oh dear could be good, could be bad oh well Tally Ho!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mission sounds excellent :) Go for it!