Saturday, February 05, 2005

Saturdays

Hmm Argh I HATE working saturdays I remember how BORING they were...
12 hours of complete bordom well not quite I did find things to do, keeping an eye on all the sites, moving the cameras, making note of where the mobile patrol was keeping things up today in various places, photocopying stuff , drinking tea I needed it just a bit...
It was a fun enough day got it over and done with.
I then get home, put something on to eat, attempt to eat it and fail - darn I hate it when I feel hungry yet don't feel like eating what I've cooked dispite the fact it was lovely BBQ pork ribs :) I had half of them - not bad really...
Then I though I just have a few drinks while I catch up on stuff and play with my new clan members in Joint Operations - it's a great game mainly an online game but you can play it over a Lan - it's a must to have more than just you otherwise you tend to die a lot and I mean a LOT..
http://www.762sq.com/ < my Clan website :) they are good - also while not gaming I have my computer crunch numbers for my other clan / team as it were
http://www.free-dc.org/ < my Distributed Computing (DC) team :) I do the D2oL project - look up the forums and you'll see what I mean..

No comments: