Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hmm that was nice

Hmm what a nice long sleep i had, must have needed it... well getting up at around 12:30pm isn't something i do often oh wait I do most weekends lol...
Well what do you expect, bed nice & warm, me nice and warm, room warm enough, etc...
Got up, watched "Man on Fire" good film darn good, could have redone the ending (won't say what it is so as not to spoil it) - Hmm it what you get when you hire an ex-CIA / FBI / you name it Spec Ops Kill machine to be a bodyguard...
Played a few more games with my clanmates, we all decided to have fun and changed our names so we'd still get the exp. points but no-one would realise we were all a squad.. That was fun then, we decided to do a load of Co-op maps, that was even more fun... boosted my stats on our own server no end...
Anyone need a Medic?
Well I'm gonna get going as it's erm "Early" sunday morning... Not gonna say how early..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say Gopher, that i've never seen a blog like yours before. You have an interesting platform here, with the option to find random excerps, and no sidebar. hmmm. How do you like working with this blog style?
*Edit: This was posted about my Dear Diary Pages - about to be no longer with us - Gopher*

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, go ahead and say how early.... :)

Gordon said...

Hmm Okay 5:30am

Anonymous said...

Hey Gopher! I was looking for another entry and there isn't one :(
How are you?