Sunday, July 31, 2005

Darn I'm hooked

Anyone ever played a game that they couldn't stop playing or read a book that they couldn't put down till they'd finished.. Been like that with the harry potter novels, I have all 3 games (don't ask I lead a very sheltered life - maybe). My good friend was over and he's been going on about this new game he's been playing for like a few months now and he's going on and on about it and said last weekend that he'd bring it over to show me.. Well gosh darn it if he didn't go a carry out his threat promise, now Im hooked on it, he let me create a char on a realm and get used to it.. darn was nice so he bought the game for me and now I have an account and I'm resisting as much as possible to play it as little as possible. My holidays start a week today for 2 weeks we I need them!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I read all the Harry Potter books too...once I pick one up I can't put it down until it's finished. :)

Anonymous said...

What game is it?
I'm nosey ;)