Saturday, July 02, 2005

It's the weekend

Hmm well yesterday was a nice sunny day so I guess summer isn't quite over yet..
Hmm not actually done anything today well apart from send a letter by air mail.. I really should write to more people it's fun, just realised that. E-mail doesn't quite allow you the eliquincy that handwriting does, it can't really convey a feeling, emotion like a letter can, sure you can use different colors and bold or italic text but it's not the same as a letter. It comes close but not that close besides there is nothing better than coming downstairs of a morning, picking up the mail that's just arrived and seeing a letter from a friend.. Okay so it takes longer than an e-mail to get there, it's slower than calling them but then again overseas / long distance calls ain't cheap.. Hmm I think that's enough from me on this subject, as Moogie would say I'm going to hand it over to you for your thoughts on the matter.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That reminds me, I have another letter to write :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you in a way. A letter somehow feels more personal as it took more effort to do :)
Then again nothing can beat a phone call if you can't see someone.

Gordon said...

yeah very true what I was trying to get across sis (darn I wish) , a call too, but in person so much more fun.. One day.. I promise.
Sharon :) wonder who to *grins*

Lindsay K. said...

I love getting mail too! E-mails just don't have the same feeling, so go out and send that letter! I just might do the same!