Sunday, July 24, 2005

A Thought..

Hmm well during a conversation I had with the lovely Melonie she gave me an idea well not so much an idea as a thought.. A Fan club for my 7yr old nephew.. Well he's cute..

See Told you he's a cutie - like I can be ;) Well what I though given something I saw via Christina's Blog at For A Breath was letting you kid/kids do a guest apperence on your or like amelie allowed a guest blog by her blog sibling.. You get the idea don't you.. hmm the pic is the latest school photo of my nephew Connor otherwise known as Trouble and a few other names... Anyways just a thought Must dash I have to be up at 5:30am but I thought I need to put this idea into my blog before I erm what was I saying oh yeah forget.. Hmm I'd need to ask my sister's permission if I wanted him to guest on my blog, she's the boss mind you she managed a not bad job a bring me up so my nephew is in good hands.. It's a long story and maybe some other time I tell you it or some of it.. Hmm or would that let you too close into the workings of my mind..

4 comments:

Melonie said...

Oh Gopher, my girls would love him. He would never survive this house he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

A cutie, that one!

Sharon said...

Yes he is very very cute....

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child!