Sunday, July 10, 2005

Its a Girl

That Headline got ya didn't it, thought I'd been keeping something quiet for 9 months eh no such luck! Me as a dad, heaven forbid - no I have no life as it is.

Well folks I just heard from my colleague at work we do a split shift so that there is a time when we are both in so one of us can do something like do alarm services and the like..
Well I've been waiting for this for a couple of weeks now.. His lovely wife had a beautiful baby girl called kayla (I'm sure she is, not seen a photo yet) this morning at 9:30am GMT and she weighs in at 7 pounds 8oz [3.4 kg]. Looks like I'll be working 12hr shift for at least the next week or possibly 2 to give him some time with his lovely baby daughter, not looking forward to the hours but then again it will be fun and it might just be worth it when I get paid for it.
More news when I get it..

No comments: