Friday, July 15, 2005

It's Almost Time....

It's almost time, it's almost here less than 2 hours to go till it goes on sale in the UK. I've got mine reserved. I'll pick it up tomorrow at some point.
Now hopefully your not wondering what I'm talking about if you are you must have been living under a rock somewhere for the past 2 years. I am of course talking about the Latest Harry Potter Novel.. A few lucky lucky people even get to meet JK Rowling as she reads from the latest book at midnight in Edinburgh Castle. It will be fun. I can't wait I only have to do one thing once I get it, keep it hidden from my cousin who is up with her husband and dog for a week. It's my oldest sister and brother-in-laws Silver Wedding Anniversary party tommorrow Oh boy this is gonna be fun. I don't think I'll stay for long, partys ain't my thing and I'll be tired catching up on sleep from the past week Unless I catch up on most of it tonight and get up about midday, I don't think I'll get away with that somehow.

No comments: