Thursday, August 11, 2005

A fiesty Tribute.

Okay since Christina has gone back to reality or so it would seem, I had an idea

No more blog noir......sigh.
Posted by sadie at August 9, 2005 04:25 PM

Now given that Christina was also the one coming up those great titles - like the Blog Western I got in my links. I though why not have a blog noir tribute to christina, I'm stuck for a subject matter but I was thinking of covering all of the previously covered blogger short stories in one seriously big thing over a few more chapters, that lets some people get a few more twists and turns in. I'll even have a go although I doubt my efforts will be close to Moogie, WitNit,Velocigod or even Zonker to name a few, but I will try so tell me what you think, tell you if you wanna write a chapter. It's an idea a lasting tribute to the Fiesty One.

Strength and Honor.

2 comments:

Moogie said...

Sounds like an interesting idea.

Melonie said...

Good idea Gopher