Sunday, August 21, 2005

I shall not be moved!

No, you can't make me! I shall not be moved from this computer. I'm not going back to work I'm on holiday.
Sadly that's all totally untrue! It's back to work for this scury dog tomorrow and oh boy is it gonna be a fun week, I don't think so! Need to be up in 8hrs exactly to waken up, get my work stuff read and drive to work for 7am once more, mind you finishing at 4pm (an there is NO way in HELL!!!! I'm working past that unless there is no way I can't avoid it) I know what i just said is a contridictional statement of fact or something like that but it's true.
Posting back to "sporadically sporadic", comment back to "spotty at best" etc, etc.
Mood to (hungerlevel>10:"steer clear"?(caffine>10:"good"?"indifferent"))

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Fun week ahead eh? Well...hang in there. It'll be over before you know it. :)