Monday, August 29, 2005

God say a prayer.

Well it's 8:25pm where I am but where this post is aimed at it's 2:25 in the PM.
My good friend sharon is scheduled for some surgery today erm don't ask what's being done, just that well it's not exactly pleasant. She'll be off her feet for a few days at least, if not a Week (THIS IS NOT A HINT, this is a REQUEST) Nurse Melonie - Can you like erm try to keep the patient off her feet for a week I know it's difficult but try please I'd do it but Im just a tad far away.
Say a prayer for her please, say a prayer for all your friends all over the place I do every day although you never see my lips move or hear it in my voice, somethings do need to be said, the thought is enough :)
Im out of here as well gee gosh darn it I'm gonna have to go in early tomorrow instead of being able to lay in bed till just after 8am I'm up 5:30am.

No comments: