Friday, August 19, 2005

Happy Blog Birthday

Well its hard to believe but only a year ago Adventures of a Domestic Engineer came into the blog world. We saw the first posts and saw promise, I got there a little late but I read all the posts from the first one to where it was at that point. The trials and tribulations have kept us amused & entertained as well as no doubt anger, mad and every emotion you can imagine. Why? well sharon spoke from the heart and we found out that took courage to do, but we've all grown to love her for who she is, we know that we might never find out the whole truth, that we only get a glimse into her life that somethings are kept private and well I for one respect that, mind you that's how i was brought up to respect other people. We've all been virtually in the room when she's been at the meetings, beside her in the hospital praying she pulled through, maybe sheding a few tears at the "firsts" that have happened. To Bing, Chatterbox and Leo, your mom, is 1 in a million and Im sure you know that, her love for you and everyone about her flows from her heart. So from this side of the Pond all the way to West Virginia, heres a big hug going out to you sharon :). As to what's to come in the following year, who knows, we shall have to see. Personally I can't wait. Hmm one of the reasons I moved my Diary from where it was to here was I seen how easy it was to use thanks to a few people. Moogie thanks for the intro, to Nurse Melonie and Laura :) you 2 take care of sharon for me since Im not there :)
I'm gonna sign off now before otherwise my vision is going go blurry..

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I've gone bright red, I don't deserve such kindness.
Thank you, Gopher, thank you.

Melonie said...

Sharon is a wonderful blogger and deserves praise. I wonder if your readers know what a wonderful friend you have been to Sharon and many other people and the praise you deserve. You are the best Gopher!