Thursday, August 04, 2005

Re: Holiday

Hmm Laura sounds like a good plan, but for one or two small problems.

  1. I don't got a passport

  2. I don't got the cash to pay for one

  3. Nor the cash for the tickets

  4. The visa I'd need to get into the US

  5. The cash for hotel etc..


I'm sure there are more I'd love to but hmm I have honestly never been outside the UK ever. Rarely out of scotland and on those occasions it was normally to stay with relatives for a holiday away from home. Have had a few trips to London, most recent was about 2 yrs ago when I visited my best mate down there as well as a friend who'd come over from Indi for a visit. There are pictures of that visit somewhere online. I'll ask my friend where they are. Oh and read back my blog for what happened my last 2 holidays. Last one I was renovating the attic so I could put PC's up here out the way, and the one before that well I'll let you read about that one Here. Hmm not one I wanna remember at all. Entries pre about Dec last year are from my old Dear Diary site and as they were on there if it confuses you Melonie / Laura.

1 comment:

Laura said...

No worries... I'll be in Scotland (I have to get my passport renewed too, I think it's lapsed), so my house will be available ;-) My town is lovely, lots to do and see, and you could have a great holiday-- free lodging, recreation, good food... What could be better?

I've been pining to travel the UK forEVER-- I'll get there someday, I swear it!!!