Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Letter From America

Hmm well I got up today, had a showere, went downstairs to discover the post had actually arrived before I'd even got up. Where I stay this is a sort of regular occurence well it's sometimes here by 8:30, but today it surpassed itself it was up before my parents got up at 7:30...
And there was two letters for me.. One I was expecting which was a DVD of a Precussion Extravagnsa by a member of the Salvation Army called Johnathan Whitmore and my best mate stu was doing all the video work to record the event... which for what I've seen of it, it was a good night.. Stu had the unenviable task of splicing all the video footage together from the various cameras at the event and getting it to syncronize in with the Audio - a definate plus.. the finished product is polished to say the least..
The other was expected just not quite yet.. it was from Sharon and I didn't expect it that soon as well International mail can take a while... I then spent the rest of the day at work with "The Proclaimers - Letter From America" chorus and bits of the song going around in my head.. Thank you sharon for brightening my day :)

1 comment:

Melonie said...

Gopher the letters I get in America are only bills :). That Sharon is a sweet woman isn't she?