Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hmm Time for a Service

Hmm well it's that time of the year... The Annual Car Service is due, well this is 1st service of my car since I bought it back in October (See Previous Entries Once I get around to porting them over from the XML file I have of them it's slow job copy and pasting)...
Well My car has sticker on the drivers door which has a date / milage that the service is due on it, well It was due on the 23rd but that day was fully booked, so I said okay the saturady after would do but got a call on thursday from the nice dealership place I bought from saying that one of the people that did the services had a funeral to attend on the Saturday and with it being a holiday weekend cover was not possible so I said yeah so they are picking up my car from my place of work tommorrow and bring it back all nice and serviced (with no bits needing replaced - I hope) before I finish up - how nice of them... Oh the joys of motoring.. I could technically do this myself but erm I have neither the time or the inclination nor tools to do all the required service checks and as it's a new enough car I'll let them do it for me...

No comments: