Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Western Blog

Hmm Wow is all I have to say for the Chapters 1 to 4 (See Side bar for links to them), I found myself today writing out the opening for chapter 5 in my head, not something I normally do but darn it somehow my brain is working on stuff that it normally don't do.. I normally work on problems I have for work / home / blog / elsewhere. I'm not that a creative writer well I can write and write if i find a topic that interests me. Quite the puzzle am I as Yoda would say.
I'm not going to utter another word about what I have in my head for chapter 5.
Good Luck to Eric - you gotta hard act to follow
Dax :) - Great Start;
Moogie - it's all your fault I got a blog in the 1st place (Well actually you and sharon but you've wrote a chapter:P);
NitWit - Superb follow on
Kelley - Wow is all I can say didn't know where it was going to go after NitWit finished almost everyone off..
I really should like erm read more peoples blog that just Sharon and Moggie's (thus only a limited Amount of Other Blogs listed on my sidebar)
but erm I don't wanna pry into anyones space that I don't know that well...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice story :)
You can read my blog sometime if you want, username is InaudibleMelodies and you can guess where it would be considering where I recommended you go originally ;)
Don't seem to update too often though but the last few days I have.

Anonymous said...

Oh and as you'd expect.......you never saw it if anyone asks ;)

Dax Montana said...

Pry on. Damn! that's why we write it. Leave a comment after your done too. that way we can read you. It's funny how it all kind of works its self out.

Moogie said...

Dax said it all. That's how you get to know people, and cultivate friendships. It's good stuff!