Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A little more about me...

Hmm well I was thinking and my blogger profile doesn't begin to really tell you anything much about me.. It's a little too analytical, impersonal and right now I can't be bothered to mess around with it and change it so it reflects me more...
Just flicked through my music collection and realised I have everything from
Punk Rock to Modern Jazz To Dance, Hip Hop to Folk to Classical to Country to pretty much anywhere and back again.
From Greenday, Daft Punk & Linkin Park to Jamie Cullum, Joss Stone, Norah Jones, Katie Melua. From the Chemical Brothers, Faithless Outkast, The Streets, Eminem, Ian Van Dah & DJ Tim Westwood to Local Folk Artist Bruce Davies. From Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven to Faith Hill, Toby Keith and Little Billy Gilman.
From Queen, Athlete, Kaiser Chiefs, Lost Prophets, Keane & Ash to the Foo Fighters, Damien Rice. From Delta Goodrem to Dido to name a few of the artists I have on CD..
Right now I'm listening to the new Faithless Album - Forever Faithless it's good, nice and relaxing like most of the stuff I have, I have the songs in there that are for sad times, good times, bad times and I think I have music for ever mood...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love Norah Jones, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Beethoven...

And also Queen.

Sometimes Eminem but it depends.