Sunday, June 19, 2005

A fine weekend

Well this weekend has been superb, well almost weather was nice yesterday and ok today, cloudy but still warm, Average Temp round here is about 21C (70F)
Played football with nephew yesterday down the park after it cooled down a little it was hotter earlier in the day and I had other things to do like get me a fan to cool me and my poor computer down... Yeah it was actually hotter in my attic than outside, it has this weird ability to trap what you don't want it to trap, like cold air in winter and hot air in summer...
Mind you I realised I couldn't spend any more one after I'd bought the fan, hmm needed pay day to come around soon but that won't be till end of the month.. I got enough in my account to cover what I need but not much more, guess I've went a bit nuts with the spending... Oh well I'm off to bed, to see if I can get some sleep before I have to get up for work tomorrow morning at 8:15.

No comments: