Sunday, June 05, 2005

Re: I'm Mad I tell ya...

Well let me fill you in on how it went on saturday...
Went to local flower shop to pick up a generic bunch of flowers, well I needed a gift that wouldn't be misinterpreted.. Well that and I needed to go shopping for some more DVD's and the shop I use is nearby the flower shop on the high street.. Mind you typical ATM for my bank was "down" :| I think that and the other main branch near me are down every other weekend due to the fact they either a) run out of cash b) are needing major refrubishment and a kick ass hardware / software upgrade... but enough of that...
I got the DVD's first thankfully I could pay for them on my card..
I got Ocean's Tweleve, Lemony Snicket's - A Series of Misadventures and National Tresure. I then got the flowers and drove to see my ex-girlfriend and Jen - you and everyone I told about this though the same thing I'm NUTS..
But well it was a nice enough day, rain and sunshine, must be a Scottish Summer...
I got there, parked up, It wasn't raining at that point, it was nice.
I knocked on the door, wasn't sure it was the right house as car wasn't the one I expected but everything else was the same, heard the dog, I though right house..
My ex answered and I went Happy birthday Caroline, her mouth dropped and she made a sound something like "Oh" then said thanks.. I was invited in and give her mother a shook as well :D We chatted for a while, catching up on what we were all doing now.
All in all a fun few hours. I had to laugh a few times on the journey back it was that fun.. The look on Caroline's Face said it all :D

2 comments:

Melonie said...

Tormenting old girlfriends on their birthdays? Sounds like you had an interesting day.

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well, you're still nuts for doing it though :p