Thursday, June 30, 2005

I guess that summer done with..

Well that's it this part of the world has had summer, no seriously we've had our allocated number of really sunny days for this year already a whole 5.. I'm just kidding but well it's now back to rain, warm rain and it know it want's to thunder the air is that way, getting heavy, waiting for a break... then it's flash followed by the crack of the lightning as it accelerates the poor air molecules out the way..

Hmm Well it's still warm in my attic even with the skylight open. darn I need Air Con in here.. oh wait im in the UK what would I need Air for when I'd only use it for like a month in the year total. I guess I'll just stick to my desk fan in order to cool off, or I'll just have to keep my retro styled mini fridge fully stocked..

No comments: