Friday, June 03, 2005

A Western Blog - Chapter 7 is up...

Well what can I say about this Tale of revenge, double dealing with more twist in it that a couple of corkscrews..
The Grand Finale and oh boy was it worth the waiting for...
If you haven't read the story so far, where ya been? Hiding under a rock for the past 7 weeks or worse had no access to the internet (goes lightheaded at the meer thought)
well here are the other chapters in order...
Chapter 1 from within "The Dax Files"
Chapter 2 from Moogie, setting the scene some more.
Chapter 3 from the Nitwit, the attack with a twist.
Chapter 4 from Kelley, The aftermath.
Chapter 5 from Eric, a twist or 2 in the tale perhaps?
Chapter 6 from Pammy, the payoff perhaps?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

... thanks... it was great fun to participate...

Gordon said...

Okay Who left the comment, come one which one of you was it then..
I don't think it was Dax or Moogie as I know they'd leave a name.. maybe I should disable Anon commenting...
personally I think maybe it could have done a few more chapters adding maybe more background and a few nice twists... I don't know but I can't wait for the next Blogger "Tale"... You guys got me hooked... I couldn't compete I don't got the talent.

Feisty said...

I believe that was Eric.

So very glad you enjoyed the project.

I have the links to two previous serial blog fiction projects on my site.

"http://feistyrepartee.mu.nu">Feisty Repartee