Wednesday, June 22, 2005

How do you really feel?

Hmm well you can blame Moogie for this... you might wanna head over to her blog in order to understand what I'm jabbering on about.. but hey anyways let's begin.
1. Who are you? My name is Gordon or Gopher.

2. Are we friends?Hmm I'm sure we are. I remember stuff for you..

3. When and how did we meet?Hmm Now that's going back, meet IRL never, wandered across each other somewhere in Free-DC land and well got hooked on your blog..

4. Do you have a crush on me? If no….why the hell not? Not a crush as such but you are cute, hmm darn gosh is it warm in here?

5. Do you read my blog regularily?Yeah. I do even when you've not posted for a few days I still check just in case you have.

6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.Moogie, well you told me to call ya that otherwise Moogie J would come over and pummel me..

7. Describe me in one word. Magnificient.

8. What was your first impression?Your a lady who gets what she wants, when she wants it but is a little bit soft when required. You don't take no crap of nobody..

9. Do you still think that way about me now?Yes, but there is more to you than that.

10. What reminds you of me?Chocolate cake, you can never get enough just like I probably could never get enough of you chatting away to me..

11. If you could give me anything what would it be?Hmm your kids, they'd survive somehow well you need a break from them now and then.. I'd promise not to sell them...

12. How well do you know me? Mostly through e-mail and your blog but I real letter now and then might just work too..

13. When's the last time you saw me? I've not met you yet, but I'm attempting to work on it. Now where did one put one's passport application

14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? I don't think so...

15. Do you feel like your back in high school now? Yes. Crazy is it not.

16. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? You bet ya I am.

2 comments:

Moogie said...

Good stuff G but your forgot #7...and go on over and put a link in my comments so folks will come and look. Or..track back to my post. :)

Sharon said...

Nice answers :)